We envision a world free of extreme poverty and where all the people of the world are actively and significantly contributing to human progress.
To help our communities, institutions and nations become more economically competitive and end extreme poverty by promoting human capital development, job creation and high levels of productivity in the production of goods and services.
1. Human capital development programs
2. A Refined Economic Development (RED) strategy anchored on partnership among business, academia and government to build cohesive, resilient and economically successful communities and nations
3. Competitiveness and global partnerships (global visibility and networking)
4. Innovative solutions and strategies
5. Inclusive growth strategies for job creation
6. Poverty eradication strategies
7. Community economic sensitization
9. Global market development
The EGDC engages a number of Non-Governmental Organizations, including advocacy groups within and outside the country, development partners, policy makers, as well as private sector stakeholders in poverty eradication and global competitiveness issues.
The EGDC is committed to the global goals on poverty eradication. To this end EGDC’s research and other activities are centered on providing the knowledge and skills needed to help achieve human capital development targets for global competitiveness and poverty reduction.
Our areas of expertise include;
Our team of experts researchers includes professionals in the following fields;
In helping to raise the level of living, EGDC is committed to the fight of ending extreme poverty in Africa and wherever it exists.