Who We Are - Economic Growth and Development Center
To promote economic development by helping individuals, institutions, communities and nations end poverty, become prosperous and more economically competitive, using human capital development, global partnerships and increased productivity.
Aims & Objectives
Create programs and platforms to promote global partnerships and human capital development for increased output, productivity, poverty eradication and global competitiveness. Help develop programs for connecting skills with local and national endowments for speeding economic growth and development at local and national levels. Aim to integrate the informal sector into the mainstream economy.
Provide technical assistance to micro, small and medium enterprises for overcoming the challenges they face in acquiring and developing human capital, accessing financial resources and developing global markets. Provide policy advice and technical assistance to public and private institutions in developing and managing skills/talents, attracting and retaining investments and creating economic value.
Our broad areas of activity
- Economic development
- Human Capital Development (Human capital)
- Poverty Eradication Strategies(Poverty)
- Global Competitiveness
- Global partnerships
- International Economics and Business Management
- Banking, Finance, Microfinance and other Financial Strategies for poverty eradication
- Leadership and Soft Skills Training (Leadership and Skills)
- Micro, Small and Medium Business Development (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Monetary and fiscal policy strategies for development (Monetary and Fiscal)